Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO USING THE SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.airofin.com (our site).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.airofin.com s a site operated by Airofin Athletic Limited (”We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10164874 and have our registered office at 1a Market Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1QE
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- You must keep your account details safe
- Do not rely on information on our site
- User-generated content is not approved by us
- How to complain about content uploaded by other users
- How we may use your personal information
- Acceptable use
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trade marks are registered
If you do not agree to the above terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Cancellations, Refunds and Dispute Resolution Policy.
If you purchase goods from our site, the retailer’s terms and conditions of the shop you made the purchase from will apply to your order and the supply and sale of the goods.
In addition to the above, if you are a retailer, you will also have a separate agreement in place with us, which will apply to your use of our site.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 26.06.2021.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to the products our retailers make available for sale to you on our site, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you a retailer on our site or you purchase products through our site, you may create an account with us. If you have an account and/or choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our account opening and/or security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential (Security Information). You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your account details, user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to product reviews, bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT CONTENT UPLOADED BY OTHER USERS
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on; firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss arising under or in connection with supply of the products to you – the limitations and exclusions of liability that will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you will be set out in the retailer’s terms and conditions of the shop you purchased the products from.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss arising from misuse, loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that could have been avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload and/or contribute content or material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site (including our messaging system we make available from time to time on our site) (Contribution), you must comply with the content standards set out in this section.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- to only submit Contributions that comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted;
- not to submit Contributions that:
- are defamatory of any person;
- are obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- promote any illegal content or activity; and/or
- be likely to deceive any person.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You warrant that any Contribution complies with the above standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of this warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in this section.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
Without limiting any of our rights and remedies elsewhere in these terms, where we consider that a breach of this section has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with this ACCEPTABLE USE section constitutes a material breach of these terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal or your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you; and/or
- legal action against you.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this ACCEPTABLE USE section. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or the service forever;
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for retailers or advertisers to use the content in accordance with the functionality of the site forever.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the standards set out in our Acceptable Use section.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
Our Cancellation, Refunds and Dispute Resolution Policy sets out the process for any complaints you may have against any retailer available on our site from time to time.