All orders made on the Airofin website are dispatched from the UK. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes this is not always possible.
Orders placed after 13:00 GMT will be dispatched the following day.
Airofin cannot be held accountable for parcels delayed to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
Customs, service strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS NOR DO WE SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH ANY 3RD PARTIES
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
Countries outside of the European Union may be subject to additional duties to be paid.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
1. To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. To carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to credit reference agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
3. To comply with legal requirements
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the "Yes" box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish - see "Your rights" section below.
1. You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us here. Please ensure you type "update" in the subject line of your email.
2. You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us here. Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and then the following in the main text:-
your postal address, including postcode, your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
3. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you.
How to Return - Policy
Returning item(s) for a refund or exchange must be made within 14 days of receiving the order. Any returns made after this period may be rejected and sent back to the original delivery address.
All returns must be sent back with a returns form. Please contact us for this by submitting an email. If you have any uncertainties as to whether you’re eligible to return an item, please contact our Customer Experience Team by submitting a request.
Customers are liable for the cost of returning item(s) and for the parcel itself until it reaches Airofin's premises. We highly recommend sending returns on a recorded delivery service to avoid any issues with the return reaching us. However, this is at customers’ discretion.
Refund / Exchanges
Refunds are issued against the original payment method used on the order and will reach your account within seven working days of Airofin receiving the return. You will receive an email confirming your refund.
Exchanged items will be dispatched on a free delivery service within 7 working days of your return being processed. If there are any issues with your return you will be contacted via email.
•We CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on underwear or socks, due to hygiene reasons.
•We CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on any items which have been washed.
•ANY items returned covered in animal or human hair will NOT be accepted.
•ANY items which are discontinued and no longer sold on the website CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
If you believe your product is defective please contact us as soon as possible. You will be asked to send photos and, if deemed faulty, we may ask you to return the item for quality control purposes.
Postage costs to return faulty goods will be reimbursed up to the value of: £5.00 for UK domestic and £20.00 for international consignments. Anything paid over and above this will not be refunded.
We request that you keep all receipts when returning a consignment, as we require these as proof for reimbursement purposes.
Airofin products come with a 30-day manufactures’ guarantee that commences on the date of customer receiving the goods. Outside of this period, we will not be held liable for any quality issues that may occur. If we feel the nature of the fault is human error, not a manufacturing defect, Airofin withholds the right of refusing liability.
Company number: 10164874
VAT number: 253591104